Visual Land Prestige 7D Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Google Play 7" Dual Core Multi-Touch Capacitive Tablet 8GB/16GB Memory 1.6GHz 1GB RAM
The sleek Prestige Pro 7D operates on the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean system and is designed to surf the web, manage multiple e-mails as well as stream music and videos. With its powerful 1.6GHz Dual Core processor and 1GB RAM, the Android experience is smooth and quick. The 7" high resolution (1024x600) screen brings crystal clarity to your movies and games and the 5-point capacitive multi-touch makes finger gestures and swipes effortless. With 8GB/16GB of internal storage, there's plenty of room for all your favorite games, documents, music and movies. With the Google Play, you'll be up and running right from the start. Access a wide variety of apps, games, movies, music and books from the Play store, access your shared files through cloud drives or browse websites with lightning speed using Chrome. Offered in a variety of colors, the Prestige Pro 7D is super-slim and light weight, which you to fit in your pocket or purse.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Access to 975,000 Android apps and your favorite entertainment on Google Play
- Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 1.6GHz Processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB/16GB Flash Memory
- 7” Capacitive 5 Point Multi-Touch High Resolution (1024x600) Screen
- Multiple Colors: Pink, Magenta, Blue, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Black, Green, Orange, Yellow, Red, Purple, Lilac
- Front Facing and Rear Facing (optional) Built-In Camera (Still/Video/Webcam)
- Built-In 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- MicroSDHC Card Slot (Up to 32GB supported)
- Built-In Li-Polymer Battery - Up to 8 hours continuous use* (5 days standby)
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 4.7" x 0.4"
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
||8GB / 16GB
(Not all may be available for storage.)
||MicroSDHC Expansion Slot
Mali-400 MP (Quadcore, 250MHz) GPU
||WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
||1x 8Ω1W High Fidelity on rear
||Standard 3.5mm Socket
||1x Standard Mini USB Slot
||VGA Front Facing / 2MP Rear Facing (optional)
||Yes, built in for Voice Rec
||Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Chinese
||7.5" x 4.7" x 0.4"
||5 Point Multi-Touch Capacitive
||8 hours continous usage* / 5 days standby
*Based on optimal conditions, actual usage time may vary.
||Power Adapter or USB (Computer or USB AC Adapter)
||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
||vLauncher, Google Play, Play Movies, Play Music, Maps, GMail, Chrome, Sugarsync, YouTube, Places, Web Browser, Super-HD Video Player, Music Player, E-mail, PDF Reader, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, File Manager, Sound Recorder, KingsoftOffice, Angry Birds, Netflix, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Recipes, Evernote, Subway Surfers, Sushi Chop, Noogra Nuts
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
||Most popular formats.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :: Prestige Pro 7D Android Tablet FAQs
How do I connect to the internet?
Go to your settings, then under Wireless & Networks, touch Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on/off. Your device will automatically try to connect to an available WAP (Wireless Access Point), however if you wish to manually select a network or need to enter login credentials, tap on WiFi and in the upper right coner is an option "Add Network": (a) Network SSID: Enter the name of the Wi-Fi WAP (b) Security: Select the type of security used by the WAP (c) Password: if the WAP is secured, enter the password or hex key (depending on the security protocol used by the WAP, additional network information may be required) (d) Touch Save to save the settings.
My device is connected but I cannot browse the internet.
In the unlikely event that you are still experiencing difficulty connecting, this may be a communication error between your unit and your router. You can resolve this by performing a hard reset on your router. Power down your device. On your wireless router, unplug its power cord for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait about 20 seconds for the lights to illuminate on your router. Power on your device and try to connect once again.
Can I play flash games, watch flash videos or YouTube videos?
The Prestige Pro 7D has Flash 11 installed allowing you to play flash videos/games/YouTube videos.
How do I kill a task/running app?
Go to the settings menu and then choose Applications -> Running Services. Then find the application you wish to end and tap on it, then choose "Stop".
How do I improve the battery life?
- Avoid using widgets that access the Web or change the frequency in which they update.
- Lower screen brightness (Settings -> Display -> Brightness)
- Switch WiFi off when you're not using it (Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> WiFi)
- Use a screen timeout (Settings -> Display -> Screen Timeout)
- Use still wallpapers instead of live wallpapers
- Avoid streaming audio or video for long periods of time
- Download a power management app to regulate various settings on your device
How do I connect my tablet to my computer?
- Your tablet and computer should both be on.
- Connect your tablet to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Once you connect the tablet to your computer, you should see a notification in the status bar of your tablet saying it's connected as a media device.
- Your tablet should show up on your computer as an external drive. Simply drag and drop files to copy them to your tablet or vice versa.
- When finished, simply disconnect the USB cable.
- Warning: Do not disconnect cable while transferring files. This could result in damaged/lost/corrupted files. Always be sure file transfers have been completed before disconnecting cable.
How do I find my MAC address?
- Go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> Tap on Wi-Fi
- In the upper right corner is the menu icon (3 dots in a column), tap on that
- Tap on Advanced
- Your MAC address will appear in the Advanced Menu
How do I change the background/wallpaper?
At the home screen, touch and hold on an empty area of the screen for about 2 seconds. A menu window will pop up. Select the which type of wallpapers to choose from and select your new wallpaper from there.
How do I set the time and date?
Go to your Settings then scroll down to Date & Time
Instagram isn't compatible with this tablet.
Apps in the Google Play Store list certain requirements that apps need in order to be downloadable. In the case of Instagram, the app does work with our tablet, however Instagram has set certain requirements that our tablet does not meet, making it "not compatible." If you wish to use Instagram with this tablet, download the apk below and side load it by either downloading it to your tablet or to your computer then copying it to your tablet. From your tablet, tap on the file and it will install. You may need to set your security settings to allow installation from "unknown sources".